Drive shaft/U-joint (and Thanks!)

DOHHH!!!
	I dropped my drive shaft this morning on the way to the office.  I appears
the U-joint at the rear diff let go.  My damage assessent leads me to
believe I will need a new yoke at the front of the Dana 44 and a new U
joint.  The shaft appears to be straight.
	Here are my questions and concerns.

1.  What else might I have damaged that I can't see?

2.  Where can I locate a new yoke for the Dana 44?

3.  U-Joints.  Sources, recommendations or input.

4.  How can I ensure the shaft is straight.  If bent, where can I find a
new one.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Steve Fischer
'68 Scout 800A   Currently immobile

PS  Thanks to the digest.  If I hadn't read previously about some of your
exploits I never would have thought to extract the remnants of the shaft,
lock the from hubs, drop into 4WD and drive my front wheel drive Scout back
home.  :-)

STF

  I am currently trying to