Oops

Guess I *meant* to say T-18.  Definitely a BW 4spd box with granny, non-synco'd low.

>The T19 wasn't introduced 'till 1975 (which would make
> it hard to be used in a pickup or Travelall), and has a
>syncro 1st.
> The T18 was used in the Scout 800/IIs, with non-sync 1st > and close ratio.

BTW, the light line had disc brakes on the IFS trucks as early
as at least 1971 (as that's what I have in the b/yard), but
the solid axle/4wd trucks (which was the context of the post) didn't.  Actually, I'm curious as to the
addition of disc brakes to the light line-- did the 4wd ever get
them?  Howard?

**In Use**
'70 1200D 4x4 Travelette 392 4spd
'73 1210 Wagonmaster, 392 auto
**Prepping for Repaint**
'67 1000B step-side p/up  BG241 + 4spd
**Parts (future projects?)**
'71 1010 Travelall  392 auto disc brakes
'67 1000B Travelall 266 3spd
'68 1000C 4X4 Travelall 345 auto