Re: Spark plug wires (new)

>Has anyone found a place that has IH specific wires?  I've seen several
>posts where using universal wires was mentioned, but none that I can
>remember where IH specific wires were mentioned.

Paul,

The last time I changed wires on my 345 I got them at Parts America.
They were Filco(sp?) brand and fit exactly.  All wires were within 1/4"
of the previous set of unknown origin.  Even the one long wire that goes
around the back of the carb. was correct.  Only negative was that they
are 7 mm but they run fine.

Having said that I believe my next upgrade will be a high output coil and
some 8 mm wires.  I was looking at the Northern catalog and was going
to call about IH specific wires but haven't yet.  I'll bet some other lister
knows already ;-).

Jim G.
1979 Scout II 345, 727
1977 Traveler 345, 727