Paging Luke and questions

Luke I lost your e-mail address and want to talk to you about that Trav if you
still have it.  An idea to bounce off the rest of you guys too.  I was
thinking of buying the Travelall from Luke and swapping my big 6 lug front and
rear with the 5 lug from this travelall and vice versa.  At this point I want
to get new springs and lift the pick-up 4".  How much will the lift effect my
drive lines and steering linkage?
Will stock length brake lines cut it?
Keep in mind I *have* to do this lift as I noticed my new exhaust is dented
where it is hitting the front diff on the right side.
So I get new shocks, springs, and u-bolts at minimum, am I leaving anything
out?

Brian '65 D1200 4x4 345 4bbl 4.11 the "taxi"