Re: Rod Phillips...a good guy!

ihc

Sorry, but I would reserve "doesn't deserve any respect" status for
murderers, rapists, and child molesters.  People who make rude
statements simply are not in that category.

I suspect that Rod meant he would be wasting HIS time on the internet,
not that our activeties are a waste.

Many otherwise very talented people just don't 'get' computers.
Sometimes this leads to frustration and some regretable statements...
Bob
77 Scout II