Hoses

>Hey John,
>When you mentioned a better part were you talking about Aeroquip?

That's what Whisler sells according to their web page. Some digester
mentioned earlier that he had paid about $50 for a hose from Whisler and
that it seemed to be of very high quality.
That's what I feel I'd like, is very high quality. Kind of a Baby Butt
Cheeks among hoses. (g)

In regard to power steering hoses, I was out on a control burn today, and
my power steering pump started howling. It was low on fluid and the
fitting of the hose to the pump was leaking steadily. I put a crows foot
type flare nut wrench on it and tightened as tight as I could push and
pull on the 8" handle. I barely was able to get it to stop leaking, and
it may well start again. The location is awkward, but I suspect that the
difficulty comes also from the flares being steel on steel and that it
takes a lot of pressure to get the two surfaces to mate. Thoughts anyone?
 Anybody got a secret way?

John H.