Mandera's plugs, and Costanzo's dome lights

Tom,

        Try a hotter plug (heat range) and you may getmore life before
the plugs foul.  Seems to work in any Sm block chevy I/the family ever had.

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727 RE8000, Cibie40s, custom
                rear tire rack, 6 different color body panels.
                Not much sport, all utility.
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727 Hummer brush guard,
                3/4T rear springs, Hella Rallye 2000s, Con-Ferr 5x7,
                Class IV hitches front and rear, 3" Exhaust.
                1st Place, Rocky Mountain IH Rendezvous,
                3rd Place, Tulare IH Western Regionals.
         '74 IHC Travelall 150? 2wd 392/tf727 "The 'new' one"
                Factory AM/FM, Cruise, Tilt, AC, Captains Chairs,
                Rblt, Alt, carb, fuel pump, ps pump, water pump, dash,

------------------------------
Joe,

        I remember talking about this some time ago.  I had the '72 Chevy
Suburban as well as my Scout for a few years.  The dome lights are the same,
except for the wire attachment methods on the light base.  The lens is one
for one, and available either aftermarket or from GM for about $3.  They are
bright white, instead of the usual yellow we all know so well.  The bases (the
part in the headliner) is available in either chrome or white plastic so you
have a choice.  The lights I speak of are in '67 to '72 Chevy pickups,
ambulances,
suburban carryalls, and some buses.

        Good luck, and keep an eye in the chevy power mags, truckin' and sport
truck mags for the suppliers.

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727 RE8000, Cibie40s, custom
                rear tire rack, 6 different color body panels.
                Not much sport, all utility.
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727 Hummer brush guard,
                3/4T rear springs, Hella Rallye 2000s, Con-Ferr 5x7,
                Class IV hitches front and rear, 3" Exhaust.
                1st Place, Rocky Mountain IH Rendezvous,
                3rd Place, Tulare IH Western Regionals.
         '74 IHC Travelall 150? 2wd 392/tf727 "The 'new' one"
                Factory AM/FM, Cruise, Tilt, AC, Captains Chairs,
                Rblt, Alt, carb, fuel pump, ps pump, water pump, dash,
                seats, rear door, starter, master cyl, what could be left?