Re: Doors not closing.

I once had a problem with the door latch catch mounted to the frame
moving in.  There are two big philip head screws on the door frame latch
loosen them push it out then tighten them again.

If that dosent work you can adjust the door hinge bolts,  becareful
doing this it took me two days working by myself to realign my door.  I
was told by a digester if you don't care about your paint job to spray
paint the bolts & holes you are going to loosen and move if you really
screw up you can always go back to how it was.

Good luck,

Ed Kraus
1974 scout II  I-6, No interior,  only the driver side left to sand and
prime and well bondo, well, maybe some more patches in the rear but its
sanded and primed!