Speakers 6x9 or Round????

Question: which speakers would fit and work better on the side kick
panels of a Scout II?  A 6x9 speaker or a Round say 5 inch?  I have
never installed nor know the sound difference I have my new Crutchfield
Magazine out now trying to decide on a cheap speaker thats loud enought
to over come the Scouts noise level.  I also see that they now sell
Water proof baffles for your speakers to sit in $8.00 each not bad if
they work...

Any speaker genius's may now speaker up ;)

Ed Kraus
1974 gutted Scout II