Ed's little job

Ed, you have lots of company, just ask my wife about the progress with my
drivetrain swap and interior finish out.  God bless the woman! She has not
been able to park in the garage since Labor Day.  I think there is some fine
print in the IH and Scout owners deed of trust that requires the devotion of
every spare moment and your last red cent.  And why is it we can't leave
well enough alone?  Ever notice how many of us IH owners have to tweak and
improve everything we touch on our machines?

Ralph P. (With a big grin, bruised knuckles and metal splinters in my index
finger)

"Ed Kraus  1974 Scout II, every little job I try turns into a 3 week
project, o how I wish for a garage or even a driveway!
I'm really sick of wondering which passing car is going to crush my legs
that are sticking out into the street because my hand is stuck inside
the under body in a rust trap trying to reach a bolt I dropped.  That's
not a run on sentence is it?

go ahead laugh, next time it may be you!"