Water bypass hose

>Would anybody happen to know what size O Rings fit on the water pipes for
>a 79 Scout, engine size 304?  And also what about the upper middle
>hose...you know the real short one, do you just cut a hose down to size
>or is there one that is made to fit?  I cut one before but it's time for
>a new one and thought I'd ask!
>
>Thanks
>Joe

Joe,
I used to buy them cut to fit, and don't know if they're available that
way from the IHC suppliers or not, but I got my last one from NAPA and
they gave me instructions out of the parts book to cut off so much on
this end and so much on that end. It kind of seems that there were marks
on the hose for this purpose.
John