Unix revisited

>Gosh John, I hope not. Where is it?
>Isn't  a UNIX one of those guys that guards harems?;)

Willy,
As you are aware, I try not to correct spelling or grammatical mistakes
of my friends on the digest but since it's you and you are obviously
trying to help the less enlightened, I need to point out that in your
question about harem guards, your subject "Unix" is obviously plural and
therefore you should have said,

Aren't Unix two or more of those guys that guard harems?

It was and is a good joke Willy.
John H.