Bulkhead connectors

John H,

I've only FOUND one bulkhead connector. It is on the firewall right by
the steering column.  I'll go look for another one.  The dimmer switch
does work. Is there a separate ground for the high and low beams?  How
about the idiot lights.

I guess I need to spend some quality time with the manual.

>Ken,
>I can't remember, does your vehicle have two bulkhead connectors. One
>over by the steering column on the firewall?
>On your highs do, but the lows don't, are you sure the dimmer switch is
>working. Yeah, I imagine you checked that. Hmmmmm ........
>John H.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]