'67 Travelall Sighting

     Greetings Binders,

     I came across a for-sale Travelall yesterday, which I believe to be a
     '67.  It's a B1000 (?) w/ the Deluxe interior package.  No engine, no
     transmission, and from what I've been told, has been for sale for some
     time now.  (Last visible registration was in Virginia in 1982.)

     Frame is straight, and sheet metal is better than I would have
     expected.  The truck is located in eastern Pennsylvania.

     If anyone is interested, shoot me a message.  joe_costanzo@domain.elided

     Joe Costanzo
     '79 Scout II