Subject: RE: Spring Lift
Author:  Mike Marentette <mmarentette@domain.elided> at internet
Date:    9/18/98 9:11 AM

I was just thinking.  I have brand new 30 x 9.5 Mud King tires on my scout.
I hope they don't look too small after the lift is installed.  I guess I
could always set them out at the road with a for sale sign if they do.
Anyone know who has the best prices for 33 x 12.5 Super Swamper radial TSLs?

Mike Marentette
74 Travelall
79 Scout II