Expert

Ok i'm no expert but I can play one on the net;) tonight I put the full
soft top (kayline) up on my SS II and wanted to pass on a couple of tips
while they were fresh in my mind.
1) learned this from Tom M. and expanded on it. Put the door portion of
the top in last, provides enough slack that one person (on a warm day)
can stretch the top enough to get the snaps "snapped".
2)  My addition is lube (WD 40, any old oil) the snaps, made a huge
difference to me, first time in two years I could put the top on with
all Snaps "snapped" solo.
I think I did almost everything in reverse of what the Kayline
instructions say (going on memory so reader beware).
I saved the middle hoop and door/ window frame for last.
anyway I am pleased and YMMV.
I hate to admit this but I have no idea what LOL means, see it all the
time but.....?
And while I'm here, some of y'alls messages go way on and on to the
right  of my screen, like hundreds of characters, the Procyk's posts
come to mind. Is it my  mail configuration or theirs or a combo? I can
live with it but find it curious.

Willy
77 SS II
Long sig. file <g>
some day I will figure out how to do that real sig file thing, then
watch out.