My last word on GUS

>The recent conversations regarding weatherstripping is a perfect example of
> why I dont waste my time with the internet. In my opinion the internet is an
> out-of-control forum where anyone with a modem can represent himself as an
> expert or critic at the expense of anyone he chooses.  >

Digesters,
Chris and Tom Lang both copied this part of Rod P.'s post and it caught
my eye and I decided that I needed to add this comment to my already
overworked opinion about Rod's tirade.

Would Rod whom I suspect has an even redder neck than I, prefer a
in-contol internet as opposed to an out-of-control internet. 1st
Amendment, Rod ! God help us when the internet is finally under control.

And Rod says that anyone with a modem can represent himself as an expert
or critic .....
Hey, any of us can do that anywhere someone will listen to us, we don't
need the internet for that. Isn't Rod's barber an expert on everything?
Most barbers are. (Probably a gross over-generalization )

Lastly, it seems to me that "our" digesters are pretty careful not to
exercise criticism at the expense of others. Certainly, the weatherstrip
price quote was meant as information, not as a criticism of GUS.

Enough of this, no matter what, I will have no more comment on this
subject, you hope.

John H.