Re: Shocks

Afternoon Digesters,

<<As far as I know only Gabriel and Edelbrock actually make shocks in the
US.  Gabriel has bought virtually every mfr there is.  Edelbrock too
probably in a couple years>>

Now I'm no expert, and companies change, and my memory ain't what it used to
be, so, taken with a grain of salt. I saw a car/hot rod show (Truckin USA ?)
less than a year ago, and part of the show was a report on Rancho. I think
they said that Rancho had been bought by another company, but that Rancho had
insisted in making their own shocks. So AFAIK, Rancho makes their own. And,
doesn't Monroe make their own too, or were they bought out.

STeve - 74 Scout II with the infamous 40 gallon tank