Re: Shocks

>>As far as I know only Gabriel and Edelbrock actually make shocks in the
>>US.  Gabriel has bought virtually every mfr there is.  Edelbrock too
>>probably in a couple years.

I think someone tried to say this a year ago or so... and while it's
primarily accurate, a Rancho empolyee (or former) made some comment that
yes, Gabriel owns Rancho and makes a LOT of the shocks, but I think the
synopsis was the RS5000s and the RS9000s were still buitl by "Rancho" and
not on a "Gabriel" line.. and, as such, the poster claimed the Ranch high
end shocks were "better" and/or maintained the same quality they always had.

-Tom
Any untruths found in this post must be the result of malicious hacker
invovlement between the time my message leaves my desktop to the time it
reaches yours