RE: Spring Lift

Mike,
   I don't know about $425. My current price list from SSS is $440 for
springs and bushings. I think I paid $545 for the springs, bushings, and
shocks. I'll let you all know how they feel after I get them done this
weekend.
   Just a note on the Triangle springs, from talking to John Glancy on
monday. It seems that the early batches of springs from Triangle sat low
in the rear. (Ken, didn't you coment on this?) The later order from
Triangle corrected this. I'll let you know on that as well. So, if you
bought the Triangle when they were first made you may sag in the rear
and not realize that you need a new rear. (Freud again!)

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
I drove a brand new Scout II!
   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Trak-Lok. One Ugly and Trusty Truck
with the Hat Trick.

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.