Re: Weatherstripping & GUS

I want to add another thought to this.
   I have never met Rod Phillips, not yet anyway, but have called out
there. In fact, I think, I bought my auto shifter cable there. I usually
buy from Super Scouts since they are closer to me than CO is. Now with
Erick Foor in Anapolis I'll be getting some stuff from him as well. John
Glancy is on the digest, although he is just figuring out how to use the
thing, and since he was able to post that responce of Rod's I'll assume
he figured it out. I'm sure that with him on the digest now he can help
with these kinds of misunderstandings.
   BUt, again, I will say that technology is moving fast now, I do buy
alot over the net, CD's, my High Lift I bought on the Net, I use the net
to look for things that I want to buy. Alot of times I'll buy things,
like that High Lift, that I couldn't buy in a local store, but; wouldn't
have called on the phone to order it. I would just like to see someone
encourage Rod to atleast put up a web site that would showcase his
product line. If he needs convincing, perhaps he should have a
questionary for his customers and find out how many are on-line.
   I am looking forward to going to Colorado for the RMIHR next year and
getting to meet Rod. Perhaps then we'll talk about that.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
I drove a brand new Scout II!
   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Trak-Lok. One Ugly and Trusty Truck
with the Hat Trick.

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.