Re: Weatherstripping & GUS

I've bought numerous items from SSS & GUS.  I *do* appreciate the
availability of advice, which I've obtained on more than one occasion.
The advice is valuable, it saves time & money.

The advice is not free.  We have to make sure these suppliers get enough
business so they can be there when we need them instead of being at work
somewhere else.

I just bought a 33 gal tank.  Can't remember if I got it from SSS or
GUS.  I could build one cheaper (not as much as you think) but it's not
worth the hassle and designing it from scratch would have taken quite a
bit of time which really isn't free to me.

Bummer, life is *always* complicated.

John,  Pass my thanks along to Rod.
Steve