Re: Internet Credibility and Impact

On Thu, 17 Sep 1998 IHMagellan@domain.elided wrote:

> Just as in any situation, don't take someone else's advice as gospel unless
> you KNOW they are indeed an expert on the subject.  When in doubt, get a
> second, third, fourth opinion.  I think we're all smart enough to figure this
> out for ourselves, and most of us are kind enough to assist the less
> experienced ones sort the good stuff from the bad.
>
> Stacey
Very well said Stacey.This is my feeling on this particular digest.I have
read others and find them to be very petty and negative.I am still amazed
that we, as a whole, can kid each other with out anyone going off the deep
end.In the 2 years or so I have been on this digest I remember two times
that people started to get petty and these were nipped in the bud very
quickly.

After meeting a small amount of the digesters,I am happy to say that I
am a "Member" of this digest.

Good luck with the restoration on the Hot stuff.
Did you get to look at the Midas SSII at the other end of the shed?Think
of it you could end up with two fully restored really unique Scouts.Thats
more of the guilt trip BTW<g>

                                Dennis P

BTW did you get the copy of my post that I resent?