T-Handle screw lengths

	Anyone know what the size and more importantly the length of the two
screws that go on the inside of the liftgate on a Scout II through to
the t-handle?  I bought one at the nats and havn't been able to find the
two back screws to keep it secure.  My old T handle was missing these
and the result was that due to my herculean strength, I pulled it off
the truck with the outer screw still attatched to the truck!

	Also, too bad Rod feels the way he does.  I have bought literally
hundreds of dollars of parts off of him, including, incidentally, the
aforementioned door seal kit a few months ago, and have always enjoyed
doing business with him.

Thanks,
Rob C
robc10x@domain.elided