Re: Our Nats

Subject: Our Nats
Author:  "DENNIS L. PETTERSON II" <dpetters@domain.elided> at internet
Date:    9/16/98 8:56 PM

I have to say that my 4 yr old George,has a lot more bravado than I
do."Go there daddy,go up there daddy,lets climb that hill daddy,go faster
daddy!"I think I have created a monster.

        Just wait until he's approaching driving age!!!  He'll be eyeing
        up that by-then fully restored half-cab, thinking how nice it
        would look with a good coat of mud...

Tark,um don't take this wrong but your truck did not deserve that grill.It
would ruin the lived in look of your truck!Joes truck,on the other hand
needs a new grill, right Joe?

        Indeed - maybe Tark and I should swap grilles - or grille fragments, as
        reality might have it.

        Good to hear everything went well getting the tub home - we'll be
        looking for pictures in the not-too-distant future.

        Joe Costanzo
        '79 Scout II