Our Nats

Hi All!!!
 Well just blew thru 300 + posts in my in box,and can say that it looks
like I will have no problems getting my fresh tub on the truck.

Where to start?Well thanks to everyone who loaded the tub on Gips trailer
for me!I know Dan and Eric Foor,the others ??????

I have to thank Gip for the loan of his trailer,for the price of putting
grease in the bearing buddys!!!This is a really nice trailer,75+ mph with
and without a load was no problem.Gip also offered to get me one if I want
one because they are made in his town in Ga.Lori and I were in my truck on
Tuesday for over 20 hours down and back and the Scout never missed a
beat!We put well over 1500 miles on the truck and had no problems at all!

It was good to put faces with names.I missed a couple of people but am
happy to have "seen" the rest.The trail ride was a ton of fun but I have
to say that my 4 yr old George,has a lot more bravado than I do."Go there
daddy,go up there daddy,lets climb that hill daddy,go faster daddy!"I
think I have created a monster.

The number of really nice Trucks was breath taking!One Dark blue Az Scout
got my vote for best paint.I think Tark's truck was uglier than Dans but
Dan had cookies!

Epps truck got my vote for biggest seat pucker!You should have seen that
drivers seat!I have to sat that Epp had the best under hood out of the
whole show.Epp has put a lot of work under the hood and it really shows.
The rear brake kit fits well and Epp did a really nice job on the brake
line routing and looks.In the places that were not damaged in the
crash,Epps truck really shows a lot of thought and time for looks and
function.

Geez there was so much going on.....Oh Mark I didn't mean to put you off
but if George started getting upset i didn't want you to have to hear
that.

Oh I did get the "Highest Mileage Award" I am very proud of that.I knew i
was in the running when three different people can and asked what was the
mileage and the said I left off a Zero.I will win that award next year
also.

As for the women,personally I have to go with Nikki and Stacy,Enough said!

Now as for the body tub, It is a '71 half cab tub.It needs a rear floor
section but everything else is rock solid.I can grab the top of the rear
quarter and give a good jerk and nothing moves!!!!!!!This is with out the
top ,just the tub.I am a very happy camper about this even though I had to
about go crazy trying to figure out a way to get it home.

At dinner Garys dad was really funny , he had as good a time watching as
Gary did driving.You should have seen his face when he was talking about
getting a picture of Gary getting some air with the front of the 800.

Tark,um don't take this wrong but your truck did not deserve that grill.It
would ruin the lived in look of your truck!Joes truck,on the other hand
needs a new grill, right Joe?

I still can't say enough about Scout people in general.As a whole,we are
the most helpful,excited,fun loving people on the planet!

                        Dennis
                        With a new tub!