Re: Nat Pictures

>I just thought I'd chime in with my offer of nationals pics.  Got 2 or
>so rolls of film developed with doubles, and can get them redone on a cd
>if necessary.  I know Bill is pretty busy, so maybe Tom or Dan would
>want them to post on their site.  Almost all are very good quality.

I'd be more n' happy to scan 'em all and send the photos back even.  And
I'll find room on my server to post 'em (really need to get that new server
w/ the spare 8gig drive up and running... too busy wrenching on the Scouts
though!).

I have 4 rolls of film that should be ready at Walmart on Friday... 2 or 3
from Nats... well, 2 from Nats, one from Epp's adventure, and one roll that
should include me racing in Bozeman a few weeks back... more scanning for
me!  *sigh*!

>you guys (Dan & Epp) but you are probably on video, which is a whole

Now, if you want to talk *video*... I *do* have a video capture board.. I
can take stills out of a video tape... or AVIs.... or...

I'm stil hoping to get a copy of Dan Larson's video tape of Bill
Thebert/Mark & Kathy Korsten/Dan Larson and Me trip to Holy Cross at RMIHR...

>nother venue.  I guess this may be incentive for starting my own web
>page, and getting a scanner, and upgrading my computer, and ......

There ya go!  Just like a Scout... "I need new tires... I guess I should get
bigger ones... means I need a lift.. means new bushings... = new tires...
now it's gutless, new gears or bigger motor...."

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 and '77 Scout IIs
'97 NWBRU, '98 NWBRU, '98 RMIHR, '98 Nationals - NO AWARDS AT ANY OF 'EM!  HAH!