Re: Nat's #1

Chris,
   I saw the other Wagonmaster. It was owned by a Glancy, maybe Tom. It
had a bad starter on it and was a problem getting started. Your
Wagonmaster was still better.
   I would kinda got that impression about your family to. I know it
couldn't have been the other way around. Ranae seemed very nice, even if
she did insult my cookies.
   Sorry to hear about the problems you had. Could you hear the fuel
boiling when you shut the truck off?

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
I drove a brand new Scout II!
   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Trak-Lok. One Ugly and Trusty Truck
with the Hat Trick.

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.