Nat's #1

The 'Nats were great, it was so cool to see list people take on material representations-- maybe we should have all worn tee-shirts with out sig files printed on them??

After parsing other posts:

1) There were two WM's there, Dan, don't know how you missed the other, but thanks for the compliment

2) 'm beginning to suspect that my family is ambivalent about being seen with me in public, sorry. <g>

3) We had a semi-bad experience on the way home, too.  The T'llete vapor locked 15 miles from home.  Now WTH?? Two nearly identical trucks, always within sight of each other, same gas and grade at the same stations at the same time, one vapor locks and the other doesn't?  I'd like to re-explore that vapor lock thread, I liked best the use of the bypass filter--- was that deemed OK??  Also, the T'llete became very hard to shift in and out of 2nd (T19).  Other gears were OK- seemed like the clutch was disengaging fine.  Anybody else experience this?  BTW- before speculation becomes too rampant (remember Tom's head gasket) note that I still haven't done even as much as checking the fluid level.

**In Use**
'70 1200D 4x4 Travelette 392 4spd
'73 1210 Wagonmaster, 392 auto
**Prepping for Repaint**