Glad to hear you all got home!

Hello All!
After reading all your National comments, I do not feel so bad.  My
Scout sits a lot and when I do take it somewhere, it barely makes it
home ...generally due to a bunch of little stuff like vapor lock (I
think), excessive rear oil seal dribble...dribble...dribble (I
think), alarmingly low oil pressure (I think) ...I can go on, but it
just gets worse.  However, it never fails to suit me just fine for
sunning with a newspaper while drinking my favorite (legally)
...and now, with great Volvo seats ...for napping.  So very
comforting to read of other Scout owners (and their vehicles) who
suffer the same reliability as I do.  Good to hear you all got home
...eventually.   Mark