New Scout in my drive way

I just bought a new (to me)Scout II 1980 304, auto, ps, pb, ac, cruise,
tilt, blue ext/int, bucket seats, roof rack, clock, carpet, rear mat, very
little rust, acctual floor.  I think thats every thing, I'll check and
write later.  All for $2000 what a deal.  Now something I can drive while
I build my woodie.

Nate Campbell owner of the 1976 soon to be Woodie Scout II,
and 1980 Scout II daily driver
         ,     Traverse City, MI ________
   '76 SII with the        Scout II Woodie (end goal)
    the top off and the doors
 the sidewalls and seats removed   http://www.nmc.edu/~campben