Robertshaw Thermostat

I'm not sure who was asking about the Robertshaw thermostats and
numbers, but I purchased one this evening for my 1980 Scout. It is for
my 345 but it is listed as being applicable to the 304, 345, and 392
(I've forgotten the actual years designated in the reference book but it
was quite a few). I purchased it at the local Autozone for about $5.

Thermostat  Robertshaw Extra Performance # 370-180    180 degree
Engine Seal (Felpro) gasket  #85749 Water outlet
    Gasket listed as being for INT V8, V266, 304, 345, 392E
    Also interchanges to Detroit 11126, 111261
                                        McCord 74 0009
                                        Victor C 26472

Matt Plaguta   1980 Scout II

If you came across Bill Clinton struggling in a raging river and you
had a choice between rescuing him or getting a Pulitzer prize-winning
photograph, what shutter speed would you use?