Re: Great to meet everybody

I asked the exact same question. How do you land on the side you bounced
on. I thought you were hit on the drivers side and bounced off of Tom's
side onto the drivers side. That would explain the drivers side landing.
But, since you guys are set on saying you were hit on the passenger side
I have to assume that unless your were in a Nascar and got air under you
you had to do a 360.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
I drove a brand new Scout II!
   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Trak-Lok. One Ugly and Trusty Truck
with the Hat Trick.

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.