Re: Great to meet everybody

>Tom - did you enjoy the extra 2 hours at the show, how did the computer
>photo display go?

Yeah, the other 2+ hrs was fun!  I watched the awards given away and sweated
in the humid Ohio heat... THEN, after rushing to make the plane, it was
delayed for an hour... d'oh.

>Who won the warn kit?  Who do I send the check for postage to, so I can
>receive it?

Sorry, not your nor I.

>Where can I get a listing of awards from, I assume that they will be
>posted, but when?

All I know is you took 3rd place in Street Modified... and first in Modified
by Street. :)

I've been thinking more on this Modified by Street....

Do you think it's possible we went a full 360+ in the air?

We agree we rolled up onto the Honda when the rear end hit... the dents on
the quarter show something of that.. I can't see how that would happen and
then end up a few feet back, with the side that hit laying on the asphalt...
unless we rolled up onto the Honda, deflected back, spun around in mid-air,
and *then* landed on your side...

But of course, it was all just a blur....

Maybe Bill will consult his expert crash investigator father for his take on
the situation...

I think I'll drop the film off at Walmart tonight... I'll even get doubles
so you can get a copy.

-Tom