Re: 69-75 Travelalls and rear gates vs. doors

On Wed, 09 Sep 1998 13:47 -0700 (PDT) jmbrodsky@domain.elided writes:
>PB,
>

>This past weekend I found a '73 with a MANUAL CRANK WINDOW!  I own the
>regulator and hand crank now, and it was only $23!  I intend to put it
into my
>74 unless I can get the other tailgate to work.  It sure was weird to
see it
>there, and it was a factory installation.  My guess is that it is pretty
rare
>(Howard?).  Are you interested or did you get your electric working?

Maybe not rare, but probably the majority of them had the optional
electric motor.  I'm sure the manual crank was the standard on the basic
truck, although any of the interior packages probably got you the
electric window.  My guess would be that maybe 25% had the manual.

Howard

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]