Great to meet everybody

Okay, I said this post would be less serious, soo . . . . .
Dan, I will need your address for a little package I will send to ya.
I have some questions from the nationals, that I still need answered:
Tom - did you enjoy the extra 2 hours at the show, how did the computer
photo display go?
Did Dennis ever get the body tub home?  How?
Who won the warn kit?  Who do I send the check for postage to, so I can
receive it?
Where can I get a listing of awards from, I assume that they will be
posted, but when?
Dan - did I come close to beating you out of ugly truck?  <vbg>
Gary - how was your first legal hangover?

Epp