69-75 Travelalls and rear gates vs. doors

PB,

        The gates in 69 to 75 Travelalls have a torsion bar that runs through
the bottom of the gate to the left hand side of the truck to
support/couterweight the gate.  Unbelieveable about the travelall you've seen
before.  I want the rear doors, and I have only seen two in 15 years that had
them.  I am in the process of procuring a set of doors, we'll see if it pans
out.  The rear window retracts into the gate with an electric motor, OR

SCOT CLAYTON!

This past weekend I found a '73 with a MANUAL CRANK WINDOW!  I own the regulator
and hand crank now, and it was only $23!  I intend to put it into my 74 unless I
can get the other tailgate to work.  It sure was weird to see it there, and it
was a factory installation.  My guess is that it is pretty rare (Howard?).  Are
you interested or did you get your electric working?

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727 RE8000, Cibie40s, custom
                rear tire rack, 6 different color body panels.
                Not much sport, all utility.
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727 Hummer brush guard,
                3/4T rear springs, Hella Rallye 2000s, Con-Ferr 5x7,
                Class IV hitches front and rear, 3" Exhaust.
                1st Place, Rocky Mountain IH Rendezvous,
                3rd Place, Tulare IH Western Regionals.
         '74 IHC Travelall 150? 2wd 392/tf727 "The 'new' one"
                Factory AM/FM, Cruise, Tilt, AC, Captains Chairs,
                Rblt, Alt, carb, fuel pump, ps pump, water pump, dash,
                seats, rear door, starter, master cyl, what could be left?