RE:Biz in Portland, Nationals

Well, the first place you need to stop at is Bisio Motors, at 2869 NE Sandy
Blvd in Portland (503)232-1663. Stop by and wander around the place  it
will be worth your wile. He is there 9-6 Monday through Friday.

Digesters,

     The next three weeks I'll be on the road (but without my Scout,
     unfortunately- too bad Hertz doesn't rent Scouts) on business and
     wondering if there are any IH activities happening in the following
     locations:

     Sept. 22-24, Portland, Oregon

Second, I also thoroughly enjoyed the Nationals as well. Being one of the
sponsors, I felt it was my job to help John with the tasks at hand, so I
wasn't able to socialize with the other members. At the end of the days
activities, it was usually a quick bite to eat, and then off to SSS to work
on the next days items and re-stock, so the time was at a premium for me. I
did enjoy the Sat night trip to the farm. John tried to run his Scout
through this muddy rut on the course and after a few attempts and a bounce
off of a tree (no damage) he decided to skip it. After this weekend, I have
also thought it is time to get more serious about Scout shopping. Dan,
Ernie has a nice rusty '79 rallye that would be serious competition for
yours. I'd have to trailer it there, because the doors would be skidding on
the road all the way back. Wouldn't want to start a forest  fire!

-Scott Satterlund
 Binder Books
 Tigard, Oregon