Dan's adventures in Somerset

Dan,

    Stuck with Scout problems in Somerset? Any Palguta in the phone book
(2 + office#) would have got you in touch with me. Next time let me
know, or at least avoid a next time. I had a good spare you could have
borrowed as it used to be the only good tire on the truck. The rest have
been replaced now. Glad to hear you made it back ok.

Matt

Dan Nees wrote:

Around
6:30ish Erick pulled up along side me and tells me that my passenger
side back tire is going flat. We then pulled over 1 mile from the
Somerset exit of the PA Turnpike. I change the tire with my spare, only
to remember that my spare is the same bad tire from the Charlotte trip
that we couldn't get to fully balance. So, we pull off at Somerset and
go to  a gas station and get gas. While there I decide to find the hole
and try to plug it so I could drive back at more than 45 MPH.