Hat's off

Bill T said:
>My hat's off to all who are part of the "magic".

Bill, my hat is off to you for that moving acknowledgment of the spirit of the folks that attended Nationals. While I did not attend in person, I did attend by reading of the tragedies, shenanigans, good times, and esprit de corp from others on the digest, you put the frosting on the cake. Thank you for sharing.

>Jim Shepherd -- a man I'd heard of and perhaps spoken to for about 60
>seconds at RMIHR -- came looking for *ME* to ask if I needed him to
 >pull my Dakota and trailer back to Colorado.

I like to think of Jim as the "commander" because he drives the "Battleship IHC"  you could park a Dakota in the living room of that rig.

Willy
SS II
PS. Tommorow (for sure) I will have a look at and photograph the 1979 SS II Midas.