Nationals, liquor, and mud

Hey everyone!  I just got back from the Nationals last night.  I had no problems with the ol' 800.
I went through:

1/8 quart of oil
a tiny bit of antifreeze
god knows how many gallons of gas
approx 1000 miles between Thursday and Monday

I had a really great time, it was the best Nationals that I've ever been too.  It was great to meet all the Digesters and finally put a face to the names that I've been seeing every day for the past 7 or 8 months.  I want to thank Dan, Joe and Matt for taking me out on Saturday night to the bar with the hot chicks.  I hope that Tom and Tarq and his girliefriend had fun riding in my Scout.  The trail ride was awesome.  My dad loved it because he had never been off-roading before.  He really didn't believe that my Scout 800 *had it in it*!  I told him it's not what you drive, it's how you drive it.  I kept up with the best of the Scout II's with V8's, lifted, 33's, etc.  It was pretty fun pushing mud/dirt with the plow frame!  I picked up some patch panels for my Scout, so it looks like it's back to the backyard with my Scout!!

Look on my website within the week from pictures from:
Scout the Dunes,
RMIHR,
and the Nationals, along with trail ride pics.

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/2512/index.html

Later,
Gary