Re: Holley EFI

FLeckster,

Wire the EFI *directly* off the battery.  One of the Holley techs told
me that about 90% of the problems they hear about are because folks
don't want to take the time to wire it properly.  Especially power and
ground.  I plan to take them both directly to the main terminal block.
I built a simple terminal block on the firewall (3/8" bolts for
terminals) and wired the batt only to it.  Everything else comes off the
terminal block, no more junk on the starter.  I went to one-wire
alternators (wonderful) & got rid of all that wire.  When I put the FG
body on Scout, I plan to put in an aluminum buss bar for grounds.  IF I
get lucky I will use a copper buss bar but don't expect to get that
lucky.  Not sure about AL and corrosion, but the buss bar concept stays.
I will never use chassis grounds again.  Just a good trip to
frustration.

Steve