Re: Tread lightly

Well, on that note, I have the Tread Lightly manual, and; I agree with
most everything they say except for one thing. They think when you come
to a puddle in the middle of the trail you should try and avoid it or go
around it. Well what fun is that????? When we Scout the Pinelands that
is half the fun of finding puddles that may or may not be passable by
humans. We don't rip threw them with 44" tires or anything like that,
just normal size stuff thus keeping the puddle passable by the next guy.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Trak-Lok. One Ugly and Trusty Truck.
Stacking the deck for the ugly truck competion.

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.