Tread lightly

Hi guys,
  The other day I wrote about how some times I'll just run through whatever with my '69 IH 1200 4X4.  Bob Blair then wrote to me and advised watching what I say, I could offend some one.
   1st> Thanks Bob, I kinda forgot how that goes some times.
   2nd> In my defense I don't just tear up anything. I don't throw pipe bombs in creeks & lakes to catch fish. I don't cut down trees to make new trails. I don't rip up a farmers wet feilds. Sure I've trimmed some small trees up, and ran down weeds, tall grass, drove through creeks etc. It's just nothing I saw as ruining the enviornment. Also, some of this driving is on the 200 or so acres my grandpa still owns. So as long as he's cool with what I do on "family property" I don't worry about it.
   I'm not an "Eco-nazi", but I'm also not some one who just tears things up to make a mess.
  Anyway , sorry if some one was offended.
c-ya,
Andrew Thomas
'69 IH 1200 4X4