Station Wagon, 5 Speed, etc.

IHer's-

Howdy!  I just found a couple of interesting new things that I wanted to
let you all know about, or wanted to know what you think about!
First, after my "flaming" of Andrew and his Grand Cherokee, I realized
that my vehicle is the epitomy of the "Overgrown Station Wagons" that he
was talking about!
My 1968 IH Travelall, on its original California Title it was registered
as a Station Wagon.  It's a 4X4 and sits up nice and looks real mean,
but it is indeed, a glorified station wagon!  I apologize for any
badmouthing of Grand Cherokees that I did!
I also wanted to let everyone know that the '55 Cabover I mentioned last
wekk is still in there.  I'm telling you, they will not get any money
for that thing, so if anyone wants such a toy, let me know and I'll get
you the info.
Another thing, I found a '71 IH PU with a utility bed that has a V8.
Looks like it is in very good shape and they are only asking $1000.00.
And it has a 5 SPEED!!!!  What would it be worth?  I am planning to go
look at it tomorrow, and I figure if it is in as good condition as it
appears in the picture, I may try to get it.  I'm not sure exactly why,
but if this 5 Speed is supposed to be so great, I would love to have one
to work inot one of these future projects that I am considering doing.
Any input?
Thanks!

Michael