springs and things

John H,
My post about aTerra Back seat was misleading. The truck is a Terra now,
in its former life it was a Traveler. The seat is a Traveler back seat.

Ken F,
Would those be 4 inch lift springs? If so I am very interested (if the
price is right). I think I will be down to Boulder Co. area on  Sept.
25-26 so lets talk.

Curt C,
I will keep your axles in mind.
Are you going spring over with 4 inch lift springs or stock springs.

hummm... what's the penalty for running IHC parts across state lines?

Willy
77 SS II