RE: Ray Bradbury "Farenheit 451"

I was going to mention this information but you beat me to it.  I'm
surprised that a story that describes a society where unintentional fires no
longer exist and the term "fireman" refers to a member of the government
organization that goes around burning books is not well known by everyone on
the IH digest with the social and political ideas often presented here.  IH
related of course.

If Ray Bradbury were alive he would drive an IH.