Re: ihc-digest V6 #104

Terry,
  Someone on this list mentioned this trick for better 800 heating:
Close off the front air inlet to the heater/core box and open the leg
vent on the passenger side.  This will recirculate the warm cab air
back over the core for faster heating times.  I haven't tried it yet,
but the theory sounds viable.
  I remember someone mentioning that they needed an old vacuum wiper
someone could use as a guid for making a new electric motor.  I just
so happen to have an old motor that I don't think can be
recussitated...
HTH,
Myron '68 800 4x4

C. Myron Ware   Senior Prog/Analyst, CNE |  NASA Langley Research Center
Email c.m.ware@domain.elided             |  Hampton, Va   23681
http://cnb-www.larc.nasa.gov/~ware/cmw-home.html  (work) or
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/1370  (non-work)

Word for the day:  Advertising (n): the science of arresting
  the human intelligence for long enough to get money from it.
   -- Stephen Leacock.