Ad-a-leaves

I know the pros and cons of ad-a-leaves, but with the budget I'm on right
now it makes the pros win out.  My springs are sagging and I want to get a
little more life out of them while I save for the real lift I want to buy.
I was thinking that with a set of shackles from Back Country Binders and an
ad-a-leaf set it would get me by for awhile.

Anyway, I've been looking in the rags and haven't seen anything.  Do any of
you guys with Super Scout, Scout Connection, Giddum Up, etc., catalogs see
an ad-a-leaf set listed?  I'd appreciate ANY info, including price and
phone number.

Paul Brakefield
"Dirtball"

1966 IHC Scout 800- "The Beast"