re: Glassic

Roy,
I own a replica of a '56 Porsche and did quite a bit of poking around
while deciding what car to get. There are Glassics still around. I think
they made them for quite a while, though I did not realize they used a
scout chassis. Actually there may have been more than one body style. I
have never actually seen one, but if you keep your eyes on the Kit Car
magazines at the local newstand, you might find one in the classifieds.
Hemmings also has a Kit section. As a matter of fact, there is a Glassic
Model A in there this month (9/98 - page 7420). Hope this helps.
-Bennett
'53 R-110